USV VIA 240 Mod
Brought to you by United Society of Vape, the VIA240 Mod is a lightweight and ergonomic mod with strong performance.
The spectacular artwork featured on each device is a diverse line of sinister designs sure to match any personality and can be taken off and swapped for new and different panels.
This mod has a 240W maximum output and features a robust control profile accessible through a 0.91 inch OLED display. Powered by dual 18650 batteries **Not Included** which fit easily in a bottom loading battery bay, this mod has plenty of power for cloud chasing. This well constructed mod is perfect for users looking for a high powered device.
Featuring a nicely sized stainless steel 510 thread and a gold-plated, spring-loaded positive pin for excellent conductivity. The built-in VO Tech chipset allows users to choose from a wide range of firing modes. Along with the familiar variable wattage mode this mod also features a temperature control mode, with Ni/Ti/ and SS316 compatibility, as well as a bypass mode.
- Polymer Chassis
- VO Tech Chipset with Bypass Mode
- Dual 18650 Batteries Slots ** BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED**
- Interchangeable Magnetic Chassis Panels
- Power Mode:
Wattage Range: 5W – 240W
Voltage Range: 1V – 8.4V
Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm – 2.0 ohm
- TC Mode:
Temperature Range: 200°F – 600°F
Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm
0.91″ OLED Display Screen
- Front Facing Firing Switch
- Front Facing Micro-USB Port
- Firmware & Charging Capable
- Max. Charging Rate: 1A
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Positive Pin
- Safety Protections
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- High/Low Resistance
- High/Low Input Voltage
- PCB Temperature Monitoring
- Dimensions: 89mm x 55mm x 22mm
1x VIA240 MOD
1x Micro-USB Cable